Monday, January 31, 2011

wowza. just realized. i'll be on my way/living in a new state in less than two weeks. very excited for this new change and all that it will bring. i am excited to be in a new city. excited for more diversity. more arts and music. my god, a MUSIC scene! i'll be in heaven! job hunting! sweet, job hunting! i never thought i'd be so excited to look for a job! i can not wait to have a routine. a schedule. something to ground me. to give me something to do with my days. to meet new clients. form relationships with them. make them feel good about themselves. goodie! there is nothing more rewarding than knowing you had a positive affect on someone else's day! :) there'll be new restaurants and cafes to find. favorite hang outs to be determined. new friends to meet. good souls to have moving conversations with. my love, for me to love. good lord, almost a year and a half, i have been loving someone from a distance. what will it be like to actually be able to love him while he is in my presence?! i already have so much love for the man, it's surely to increase and that's just crazy! crazy wonderful.

goodness gracious, great balls of fire.

ok so that doesn't really apply here, but obviously i am excited, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment