Friday, February 11, 2011

ain't that the truth.

i laugh constantly. i cry frequently. i love easily. i live fully.

i love to love. it brings me such joy and warmth to my heart to love others.

i desire an abundant amount of love and attention.

i am protective of those who are dear to my heart.

i am loyal. i am silly. i am kind.

i can be jealous and demanding.

i am strong. i have a voice that has longed to be heard.

i am a perfectionist. i am hard on myself.

i wish to be loved by many and never forgotten. i wish to leave an impact on all lives i cross paths with.

i love long road trips and sharing heartfelt conversations.

i hate goodbye's and love hello's.

my perfect day consists of continuous laughter and love exchanged with another. i never want to forget to be silly and childlike. it is by far the best trait i think one can have.

sometimes i would rather sit in silence than talk in the company of friends and loved ones.

i can give the best advice to my friends in need, but tend to forget to listen to my own wisdom and love.

i feel incomplete without music in my life. i love the feeling of my fingertips grazing the piano keys.

i bruise easily...both mentally and physically. i also have too many scars to count. i was a daredevil child.

i cling to the men i love in my life because i fear of eventually losing them.

i love my mother and wish she saw the goodness in herself as much as she does in others. i am proud to be her daughter and to have inherited her strength, compassion, and ability to love unconditionally.

i miss my father. i miss his laughter, his smile, his music, his jokes, his love, his hugs that always made me feel better when nothing else could.

i sometimes look back into the past or too far in the future. i wish to stay present. to be.

i wish to grow each day. stronger. kinder. more loving and accepting of others. including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment